Xero is an online bookkeeping system that is designed for small businesses. The system gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere through the internet or mobile app. It has a great range of features that can be adjusted to appeal to your own needs. But if you habitually go online to manage your business you will love Xero.
Accounting software with all the time-saving tools you need to grow your business.
It updates your financial information in real time using automatic downloads from your business bank accounts and information that you generate. With your permission, we can be given financial advisor access which allows us to collaborate online and review your finances. This enables us to give up to date advice and guidance and makes our service to you more pro-active.
How can HGC Accountants help?
We are registered Xero advisors.
This means we have undertaken specialist training on their software to ensure we can give you the best advice and guidance as possible. With our help your account will be no longer a headache, because Xero has been designed for you, to understand and to do your own book keeping!
What can you do with Xero?
- Handle your business accounting online
- Collaborate online with others if need be
- Make the most of using automatic bank feeds, updating your bank account information and information from other sources as well, including PayPal
- Take advantage of exchange rates in real time
- Create your own invoice templates
- Create credit notes for customers
- Find out who owes your business money fast, so you can reduce overdue payments
- Create an inventory to help list and track everything you sell
- Integrate e-commerce into your accounting system
- Manage payroll too if you have staff back ups or paper work!
- Just one log on and the internet.